Frustrated that there are so few accessories for space RPG adventures? So were we. That’s why we created our Galactic Gaming Journal. So you can keep your adventures as fresh as the day they occurred.
We believe every adventure deserves to be chronicled in style, whether you play Firefly, Battlestar Galactica Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, Traveller, Manhunter, Star Wars or any other.
Add the name of your adventure to the cover and spine. Log your heroic feats and devastating defeats as they happen. The journal pages include windows for notes or sketches.
Also keep track of:
• GM, players, and characters.
• Character details and history for up to 8 characters.
• 5 pages for your base of operations be that ship, station, or planet.
• 2 pages each for four smaller transport/fighter vessels.
• 3 pages for Galactic History.
• 4 pages for Alien Races
• 3 pages plus maps for Important Places
• 5 pages for Group items and equipment.
• 6 pages for Group Prizes.
• A full page for each of up to 10 NPCs.
• A page for notes.
• Plenty of space to journal including space to map fights, list enemies defeated, and prizes won.
• Player contact info.
And for shorter space adventures, check out our 150 page Galactic Gaming Journal.