Every RPG adventure deserves to be chronicled, and every chronicler needs a journal like our Dungeon Chronicle, designed specifically for role-playing games like Dungeons & Dragons or Pathfinder. Don’t be caught wondering what happened last time you played. This dungeon chronicle keeps your adventures as fresh as the day they occurred. Add the name of your adventure to the cover and spine. Log your heroic feats and devastating defeats as they happen. The journal pages include windows for notes or sketches.
Also keep track of:
• GM, players, and characters.
• Character details for up to 14 characters.
• 3 pages for World History.
• 3 pages for Notable People.
• 3 pages for Worthy Adversaries.
• 3 pages for Important Places.
• 3 pages for Group items and equipment.
• 3 pages for Group Treasure.
• Space for Group Magic Items.
• A full page for each of up to 16 NPCs.
• 12 grids for maps.
• Player contact info.
This journal also allows DMs to keep track of the adventures as they build them, so they’re organized when they unleash mayhem on the players.