Every RPG adventure deserves to be chronicled, and every chronicler needs a journal like this one designed specifically for role-playing games like Dungeons and Dragons or Pathfinder. Keep your adventures as fresh as the day they occurred.
Add the name of your adventure to the cover and spine. Log your heroic feats and devastating defeats as they happen. The fifty journal pages include windows for notes or sketches. Also keep track of:
• GM, players, and characters.
• Character details for up to 12 characters.
• 2 pages for World History.
• 2 pages for Notable People.
• 2 pages for Worthy Adversaries.
• 2 pages for Important Places.
• 2 pages for Group items and equipment.
• 3 pages for Group Treasure.
• Space for 10 Group Magic Items.
• A full page for each of up to 12 NPCs.
• 8 grids for maps.
• Player contact info.
Also available in a 300 page version for those epic adventures.