Frustrated that there are so few accessories for space RPG adventures? So were we. That’s why we created our 150 page Galactic Gaming Journal. So you can keep your adventures as fresh as the day they occurred.
We believe every adventure deserves to be chronicled in style, whether you play Firefly, Battlestar Galactica Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, Traveller, Manhunter, Star Wars or any other.
Add the name of your adventure to the cover and spine. Log your heroic feats and devastating defeats as they happen. The journal pages include windows for notes or sketches.
Also keep track of:
• GM, players, and characters.
• Character details for up to 10 characters.
• 3 pages for your base of operations be that ship, station or planet.
• 2 pages each for three smaller transport/fighter vessels.
• 3 pages for Galactic History.
• 2 pages for Alien Races
• 2 pages for Important Places
• 2 pages for Group items and equipment.
• 3 pages for Group Prizes.
• A full page for each of up to 10 NPCs.
• A page for notes.
• 6 hex maps.
• 6 grid maps
• Player contact info.
And for those epic space adventures, check out our 300 page Galactic Gaming Journal.